Thursday, June 28, 2012

BF3 : The Online Experience for U



I never had any kind of interest in online gaming ..Since I love only action and Racing games , the online features in that games were very limited . Dota , Diablo , WOW were famous for the online time...Although Counter Strike and Call of duty do have their Servers , none can even come near Battlefield 3 . Designed and created with Frostbite 2.0 engine the environments and lighting look so damn good that you eventually forget that you are in a virtual world.              




Actually I have to thank my friend , bcos he was the one who force me to buy the game . Although I was a little skeptical at first I was dragged inside the Server itself . My best Map is the Metro ...This place is absolutely huge and has deadly corners that makes ur head spin,. Coming to the game , If you thought u were very good in First Person Shooters , then this game wud definitely change your opinion of that . Bcos you are not playing against computer AI here ..These are real gamers like you at the other end of your scope . And believe they are very deadly.



It was a damn difficult at first , I didn t even get a single Kill before getting splattered on the ground or wall.. but then I realised I didn t have the proper kit for ultimate Domination . I decided to go with the one brand that concentrates only on Gaming ...Say Hello to RAZER (www.razerzone.com/)

I ordered

1) Razer  Lycosa Keyboard

2) Razer Death Adder Mouse

3) Razer Vespula Mouse Pad


Man , When I had that in my hand , the game changed . I started with 2 kills as soon as I entered the server . 3..4 ..goes upto 8..9 ...My god I can feel the diffrence in that . I realised finally as to why the gaming products were priced too high . An ordinary mouse has a sensitivity ( DPI ) of 300 t0 400....While Death Adder has DPI of 3500 ...Imagine that ...



But that alone is never enough..In order to truly dominate in the BF3 server u can get tips from the best BF3 team availabe ...


Believe me , these guys know their stuff ...Just have a look into their uploads and u will be boggled , bcos u wudn t even have imagined that there were these kind of levels to think in gaming. Whoever comments that gaming is for no gooders , throw this is in their face and say that nothing is easy. It requries a great amount of passion and skill.

So if you have always wanted to play online but never had any idea as to which one to select then I suggest BF3 is the game for you :-D ...Cheers :-)

Regards
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment